[Nagnagnag] quiet ? how about this ...

mpadovani at yahoo.com mpadovani at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 12:50:24 PST 2016

Yes.  "Keep Calm and Carry On" was a motivational phrase prior to entry in WWII: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Calm_and_Carry_OnIt has become a meme

    On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:43 PM, Johnny Yesno <split.second.feeling at gmail.com> wrote:

 That is cute as hell, but I am wondering: what is this Keep Calm and... w the crown? I see it all over, is it some sort of meme?
As for the CD rot problem, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a copy of Virtual State, on Warp and I dug it out and have played it through to check for you. Mine is good, no marks or skips. I bought it when it came out. I do notice that it was made by PDO, and I know they had this trouble w some of their discs. So yeah, you're right, a Wax Trax! one should be all good.
I would be happy to send you copies of my AAC 128 files (or higher quality), so you can listen in the interim.
classical.net/music/guide/society/krs/excerpt3.php

Greg

Sent from the Elysium Configuration