[Nagnagnag] quiet ? how about this ...

Johnny Yesno split.second.feeling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:42:14 PST 2016

That is cute as hell, but I am wondering: what is this Keep Calm and... w
the crown? I see it all over, is it some sort of meme?

As for the CD rot problem, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have
a copy of Virtual State, on Warp and I dug it out and have played it
through to check for you. Mine is good, no marks or skips. I bought it when
it came out. I do notice that it was made by PDO, and I know they had this
trouble w some of their discs. So yeah, you're right, a Wax Trax! one
should be all good.

I would be happy to send you copies of my AAC 128 files (or higher
quality), so you can listen in the interim.

classical.net/music/guide/society/krs/excerpt3.php

Greg

Sent from the Elysium Configuration