[Nagnagnag] quiet ? yes it is ... but wrangler is performing live soon and there are new releases

carsten carsten at framed-dimension.de
Wed Aug 17 07:56:38 PDT 2016

Actually not too much impressed by the Wrangler stuff but Mal is also
present on the latest Eric Random Album which got heavy rotation over here;

https://www.discogs.com/Eric-Random-Words-Made-Flesh/release/8290812

also worth a listen :  https://soundcloud.com/eric-random

- carsten

Am 17.08.2016 um 16:33 schrieb danny.thierens2 at telenet.be:
> feels silly to reply to my own e-mail but i'll do it anyway ...
>
> youtube video blurb on new wrangler release :
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpheBhHnvso
>
> another wrangler track, this time a remix of section 25's classic
> _looking from a hilltop_ with mal on vocals, release dates back to
> 2013 already :
> https://www.discogs.com/Section-25-Eigengrau/release/4687516 (track 6)
>
> dv8

In Silence We Rust