[Nagnagnag] Quiet around here

carsten carsten at framed-dimension.de
Wed Aug 17 06:57:05 PDT 2016

Not at all. Hard to believe he's going to retire but the steady flow of
releases came to an halt at least since he decided to reactivate CV as
solo project.

Even Mallinder managed a bit more to release lately continuing his Hey
Rube Partnership, also I like the Can Cover Side more than the original
track..

-carsten

Am 17.08.2016 um 15:35 schrieb Paul Pisano:
> I was thinking the same thing - not just this list, but in terms of
> releases from Mr. Kirk, too.  I miss the days when it seemed like he
> had something new every month, whether as Sandoz/Sweet
> Exorcist/Trafficante/Dark Magus/Electronic Eye/...
> Any word on upcoming releases?
> Paul

In Silence We Rust