[Nagnagnag] Quiet around here

Paul Pisano cheep at allealle.com
Wed Aug 17 06:35:23 PDT 2016

I was thinking the same thing - not just this list, but in terms of releases from Mr. Kirk, too.  I miss the days when it seemed like he had something new every month, whether as Sandoz/Sweet Exorcist/Trafficante/Dark Magus/Electronic Eye/...

Any word on upcoming releases?

Paul

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Nagnagnag] Quiet around here