[Nagnagnag] wetransfer video files for cabaret voltaire - live at incubate tilburg 19 september 2015

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Fri Oct 9 05:22:49 PDT 2015

me again.

a kind soul proposed to split the 2 files in more (< 2 gb size) using zip. i've done that, there's 4 files that i put up using wetransfer, see the links below (valid until oct 16).

http://we.tl/JqkSt11dBR
http://we.tl/m9xF3HPK2e
http://we.tl/9Qo5lxZoOn
http://we.tl/nkDNQjzTYG

once you have all 4 files, I hope the zip file containing the 2 master files can be restored properly ! please give it a try and let me know ...

dv8