[Nagnagnag] new ekoplekz, sounds very cv-y

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Fri Oct 24 00:57:40 PDT 2014

replying to my own post from march '14 ... the latest ekoplekz releases are even better than the below and sound even more pre-virgin cv-y. highly recommended ! this guy is on a (very prolific) roll.

http://www.discogs.com/Ekoplekz-Four-Track-Mind/release/6009710
http://www.discogs.com/Ekoplekz-Rock-La-Bibliotek-EP/release/6103337
http://www.discogs.com/Ekoplekz-Influkz/release/6149269

blasting rhk's _never lose your shadow_ again through the speakers. i wonder if there are more hidden gems like this one, although probably all were compiled on _earlier/later_.

dv8