[Nagnagnag] happy 20th b-day to virtual state !

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Mon Feb 3 00:44:23 PST 2014

nice of WARP to (again) give credit to RHK ... http://warp.net/records/richard-h-kirk/virtual-state-at-20 . this has always been one of my favorites and still one of the only CD's i own that is dying from a kind of rot. just my copy !?

to stay in ambient vein, i just ordered the namlook 8 cd tribute at http://www.carpesonum.com/s01.html . namlook did some great collabs (biosphere, richie hawtin, bill laswell, mixmaster morris, jochem paap) but no more ... he missed an opportunity with (why not !) RHK or jack dangers (MBM).

dv8

ps : been listening to jm jarre "music for supermarkets" (bootleg of course, http://www.discogs.com/Jean-Michel-Jarre-Music-For-Supermarkets/release/232411 ), some really nice tracks on that one keeping in mind it's from 1983. nothing as smooth as his later stuff.