[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming Compilations

Jerker jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Tue Sep 10 13:33:42 PDT 2013

Aha, I didn't see the bit about signed copies available. I thought it waså the actual artwork and couldn't work out why a cabs live box would have Kirk's name all over the front cover design ;-)

Anyway, just ordered a copy, and really looking forward to hear it. Never got to see them live, and if these recordings are anything like the amazing cassette album from the Lyceum, I'll be thrilled.