[Nagnagnag] cabs box set / amazon price

Jerker Sundlöf jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Fri Oct 18 00:42:13 PDT 2013

Sad to hear that. Especially as CV and Brody was the perfect match during this period. If they are going for new sleeve designs on this release, it would have been nice to see an updated design from Neville himself on the box set.

On Oct 17, 2013, at 11:12 PM, Simon Dell <simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk<mailto:simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk>>