[Nagnagnag] cabs box set / amazon price

Larry Poulton funtmaster at me.com
Thu Oct 17 13:59:34 PDT 2013

I ordered the signed box set at the introductory price.

I must say I have a real issue with the CV shop hiking the price. I dont feel as if they were discounting it initially but rather inflating the price later. I hope the remastering and the booklet proves worth the investment. Additionally I wasnt too happy at them charging my credit card immediately. Amazon has it right by charging only when it is despatched.

I had to complain to the CV shop as the email notification I signed up for to alert me to the release was delivered several weeks after the release. It was only by being alert that I saw the release mentioned elsewhere. Their excuse was that the notifications are sent by a third party and they would pass my concerns on.

Aside from all this - I am looking forward to the release greatly.

Larry