[Nagnagnag] Tweet of the day

Lee Evans snaveeel at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:01:31 PDT 2013

I've listened to a few.

There's also the excellent 'The Station' - described as 'From a dawn solo to the thunderous roar of a midnight train, this vibrant sound
portrait follows 24 hours in the life of Newcastle Central Station with
recordings by Chris Watson'. Podcast available here:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/nathistory/nathistory_20131009-1130a.mp3