[Nagnagnag] more reissues on the way

Larry Poulton funtmaster at me.com
Sat Jun 22 12:28:38 PDT 2013

If the remastering is well done and is sonically rewarding, that's always welcome. However, I have some remaster, from other artists, that sound just the same as the original. I would have dearly loved to have seen this on red vinyl...so much so I mistakenly thought I had read that. Some addition packaging - an illustrated inner sleeve for example would be nice....

Sent from my iPad