[Nagnagnag] collaboration with New Order

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 15:07:52 PST 2013

Thanks everyone for pointing out my error! ;) That'll teach me to speak off
the cuff!

Grant, I think you'll find the details you want here:

http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/homage-new-order-western-works-980.html

or here:

http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/new-order-western-works-demos-followup.html

Cheers