[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Re: Cabs with Tuxedomoon

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Wed Feb 20 11:50:06 PST 2013

listening to this track from the referenced Winston Tong release right now : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W376PfpMGYU

(just after this noisy F242 cover : https://soundcloud.com/vandal-x/04-vandal-x-no-shuffle)

----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----

Van: "Simon" <simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk>
Aan: cabaretvoltaire at yahoogroups.com
Verzonden: Woensdag 20 februari 2013 19:32:43
Onderwerp: [Cabaretvoltaire] Re: Cabs with Tuxedomoon

To my knowledge, the only time they collaborated with another group.

I have some recordings from this tour, I wonder if they are the same as those you listed?

This is the only official release I think (see track 5):

http://www.discogs.com/Winston-Tong-Like-The-Others/release/319154

--- In cabaretvoltaire at yahoogroups.com , priemgetal wrote:

> Here a strange collaboration.
> Did they often do these kind of collaborations?
>
> A tape I copied once from a friend who went to see the shows. Several (perhaps 10) copies were made to give to friends.
>
> It's a long track with a slow beat. With lots of samples,tapeloops from the Crackdown album, combined with the typical Tuxedomoon flair at the end.
> A nice idea but not a groundbraking recording.
>
> http://www.discogs.com/Cabaret-VoltaireTuxedomoon-Live-In-Brussels-03-10-1982-And-Live-In-Leuven-07-10-1982/release/4304590

Recent Activity:

    * New Members 1

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: Text-Only , Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

.