[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming Compilations

Jerker jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Mon Aug 19 04:46:26 PDT 2013

If this is the case, I doubt the new DG version will sound better than the original. Interesting to see what they'll do with the art work… will it still be a gatefold but with a single record? ...either way it feels all wrong to change the format of such a classic double 12"… we'll see how it turns out.