[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming Compilations

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 02:20:46 PDT 2013

Jon, it's crazy that "Empty Walls" is STILL denied a digital release, and
why not include "Product Patrol" as an extra. It seems like someone didn't
want to do any work digging to find and work from the original master tapes.

I've put those 7" versions on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-MDQAV-do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzteK6qDysQ

Check out my channel "Auchandarroch" for other Cabs and related rarities

Simon