[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming Compilations

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 02:14:29 PDT 2013

i would love to have the 7" versions of songs, actually, call me a weirdo or something, but there was a US edition of Drinking Gasoline with a bonus 7" of single versions of Big Funk and Kino. I do love all the songs from Drinking Gasoline (and Gasoline in Your Eye) but there are times when the 8 minute long songs go on too much.

there's still some B-sides of this era that haven't been digitized yet either.

i'd be even happy with some downloadable versions of them as my records are quite old and worn...