[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming Compilations

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Mon Aug 19 00:51:42 PDT 2013

So the difference between the regular box set and the limited edition is in the 4 vinyls ? I already have these original vinyls, so I guess I'll go for the non-limited version too.

The new CD with 12" mixes could be re-packaging of some of the bonus tracks from the original CD's, combined with those released on "the original sound of sheffield '83/'87" and as part of the box set "confirm to deform '82/'90 archive"

dv8

----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----