[Nagnagnag] Kirk on eMusic

Lee Evans snaveeel at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:26:29 PDT 2012

Hi

Just noticed that Mute have finally released a few albums (just 33 at present) on eMusic, including Sandoz Digital Lifeforms Redux & RHK's solo albums Disposable Half-Truths, Black Jesus Voice, Ugly Spirit & Time High Fiction - so that's 5/33 for Kirk, a good return I reckon!

BJV will be my first selection out of the four solo albums, none of which I've got, as I've got the Martyrs of Palestine 12" so know what to expect. Any of these four to avoid?

cheers
Lee