[Nagnagnag] Chris Watson live performance of Peter Christopherson's 2012 Spring Equinox commission

tim lawless boardwalk99 at sky.com
Sat Feb 25 06:57:57 PST 2012

Hi Simon

Writing to you in some desparation as my Itunes capability seems to have
collapsed, just in time for the 3 new RHK releases which I was intent on
purchasing!

Was just wondering if it was at possible to ask if you could possibly burn
them to audio CD for me please, I will of course reimburse you for your
trouble if need be if you leave me your address I can send a cheque?

Hope you don't mind me asking, even though I have bought the albums on
itunes my laptop won't burn them to disc when it has previously burned
everything else I have bought!!

If you don't mind, my address is: 53 Coverley Rise, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7WB,
West Yorkshire.

Hope this is OK with you!

thanks

Tim Lawless  (new email now as you correctly pointed out my old one had
been hacked into!)