[Nagnagnag] Flesh of God

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:09:25 PST 2012

Simon..

Thanks for the info about the full length 16 min. version of Flesh of God. Would love to hear that as I really love that track too!
That is a good idea for Kirk to release it on iTunes as an EP.

Personally though, I think the EP would be better if he released this supposed Flesh of God EP with another one of his lengthy (15-20 minute) unreleased tracks.
Then we would have a nice EP at around 30 to 35 minutes in length.
I'll see what I can do. I will go thru the  usual channels and try to pull a few strings to make this happen. ;-)
Can't make any promises though. Lol

Grant