[Nagnagnag] Today's Cabs fact

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 02:07:42 PST 2012

I found out last night that the track "Flesh Of God" that Richard submitted for the "Made In Sheffield" compilation CD in 1995

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Made-In-Sheffield/release/1044224

was actually a much longer track:

On putting this album together i said to artist you all got 5 mins max --- Rich Kirk forgot and gave me 16 min of Flesh Of God which was amazing but if id put the full track on other artist would have not been on the album --- I talked to Rich bowt this and he came back with shorter version

BTW, it's a beautiful ambient track, the full version would indeed have been amazing! Anyone able to convince Richard to release this as an i-tunes EP?