[Nagnagnag] Rare Cabs/NO collab track "Are you Ready?"

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 22:21:22 PST 2012

Hi Grant and all,

The link I put up was for a download of my copy of "The Men With The Deadly
Dreams". It was initially on megaupload (for about 12 hours before it was
pulled!), it's now on mediafire:

http://norecordshopsleft.blogspot.com/2012/01/various-artists-men-with-deadly-dreams.html

You can get the NO/CV collaboration as a download here:

http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.blogspot.com/2009/04/homage-new-order-western-works-980.html

Cheers

Simon