[Nagnagnag] The Technocrats

Lee Evans snaveeel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:46:55 PST 2012

I vaguely remember some mention of this track previously, although I thought it was part of a Kraftwerk cover versions album (maybe that's another track entirely?)

A bit of a google dragged up this interview with Ralf Dörper

http://www.hirschbergers.de/Propaganda/e_ralf.htm

This suggests that RHK did one of the remixes rather than working with Dörper on the original cover version, so maybe Kirk wasn't strictly a member of The Technocrats

"Sheffield mix: Richard Kirk von Cabaret Voltaire

Nottingham mix: Rythmatic

Düsseldorf mix: I with Jochen Schmit und Brain "

cheers
Lee