[Nagnagnag] Kirk solo

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:49:49 PST 2012

Kirk is vast, not entirely unlike looking at a Muslimgauze catalog,
but he's certainly more varied, and since he goes under numerous
aliases, it's difficult to navigate conventional searches and
channels.

I hope others here voice in.

I think I've just been charged lately because I find a lot of his
music really great to study to!

jon