[Nagnagnag] Kirk solo

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:15:55 PST 2012

so i compiled my list without looking then compared it with the others

Truck Bombers of Suburbia
Kaleidoscope
Martyrs of Palestine (12 Mix)
Nations Fade
Brain Grenade
Ocean Spray
Testone
Those Who Dare (Funk)
Coup D'Etat
Kristall
Northern Electro Soul
False Kings of the Earth
Spritual Communication
Don Luis Outro

3 out of 4 (come on, naggies, we can do better than 4 submissions!!!)
of us went over 60 minutes! (including me)
3 out of 4 of us picked Kaleidoscope
2 out of 4 of us picked With False Identity