[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Digital Life Time...is this new too?

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Mon Aug 13 05:57:03 PDT 2012

Just downloaded both the full-length and the EP ... After a 1st listen, I can say it sounds "smooth" like earlier SANDOZ releases (Digital Lifeforms, Intensely Radioactive) which sounds good to me ! It fits nicely with other stuff I've been listening to today (THE FIELD, R. VILLALOBOS, CRASH COURSE IN SCIENCE (remixes & originals), SIRIUSMO, ...).

Having 4 version of a single track on the EP is perhaps a bit overkill, but it's always good to have new RHK works, although a physical release would of course have been great.

dv8

----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----