[Nagnagnag] Eric Random

Jerker Sundlöf jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Tue Nov 22 01:10:24 PST 2011

On the Doublevision album (can't remember if that's called Subliminal?)
there is a track called Hardcore, which I would've loved to see as a 12". I
played that one a thousand times in the eighties. Not so Cabaretish
though, more CTI-ish. Fantastic dance track. Does anybody know the Cab's
involvement on that specific song?

/J

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:48 AM, samuel rowe <samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk