[Nagnagnag] Johnny YesNo (Redux) [Mute] (4 x CD plus DVD)

Nicolas Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Fri Nov 18 10:39:34 PST 2011

My take.

Some of the remixes are really good, some just don't work.

The original film is interesting but ... I waited over 25 years to see
this. Meaningless but mercifully short. A bit of a let down.

The new version I couldn't be bothered to watch and just started fast
forwarding. Pointless and poorly made. What were they thinking?