[Nagnagnag] re : Chris Watson:Cross-Polination

Nicolas Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Tue May 17 00:57:14 PDT 2011

On 17 May 2011, at 08:42, danny.thierens2 at telenet.be wrote:

> Added to my must-buy list. Thanks.
>
> Another Watson-related releases from 2010) which I haven't seen mentioned here :
>
>     Z'EV + Chris Watson – East African Nocturne
>     http://www.discogs.com/ZEV-Chris-Watson-East-African-Nocturne/release/2574034

I thought I had this, but I can't find it.

> I've been listening to this a lot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnE_LcOkOO0 ... When is this going to be released officially / in all its glory !?

First one to find all the original Cabs videos sampled in that wins a prize. (Not really).

It seems to include original (full quality) copies of some of the source for The Crackdown (couple of riot shots), a bit of Sleepwalking (the bridge, I think) and that one where they're at the bottom of a flight of stairs, like at a train station.

nic