[Nagnagnag] Is this why Kirk called his label Alphaphone?

Eric Frans efrans at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:45:20 PDT 2011

 Apparently, the machine was built by Aquarius Electronics according the
link below:

http://www.intelligentagent.com/archive/Vol3_No1_bio_little.html

"The interface was based in R. Timothy Scully's portable Aquarius
Electronics Alphaphone™, a brainwave analyzer that sorted brainwave
frequencies into sound signals."

I used Google's patent search and found this related patent assigned to
Aquarius Electronics...

http://www.google.com/patents?id=5FAwAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false
   - Eric