[Nagnagnag] Industrial Revolution or Art of the Sixth Sense?

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 01:34:00 PST 2011

Cheers for that, I had a feeling industrial revolution would be like that. I'll try and get a copy of it with art of the sixth sense in the appendix, the art of sixth sense on its own is pretty expensive, and I can't find the revised edition.
When the gig got postponed, he was still on the posters for a couple of weeks, but has now disappeared. I'm annoyed as well, I was looking forward to Recoil and Richard H Kirk the most, I've seen Numan plenty of times.

Samuel