[Nagnagnag] Johnny Yesno release date

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:03:33 PDT 2011

yeah, this has been in the works i think for some time now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnE_LcOkOO0

looks like a cheap film school project

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM, samuel rowe
<samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all
> Whilst doing my regular search on all cd websites for cheap second-hand cabs
> cds I came across these
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Johnny-Yes-No-Cabaret-Voltaire/dp/B00488I8N6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310139729&sr=8-1
> http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/20486065/Johnny-Yesno/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=cabaret+voltaire&urlrefer=search
>
> then I searched and found this
> http://www.normanrecords.com/cd/126498-cabaret-voltaire-johnny-yesno-redux
>
> So... this is a new version of the film then? I don't know much about the
> release, are they going to stick the original in with it? and why are there
> two cds of the soundtrack?
> hmmm, the mute site is under repair at the moment so I can't find any decent
> info on it
> Cheers
> Samuel

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves Fest
music news • podcasts • reviews • store • music fests