[Nagnagnag] Dates for Rock City and Electric Ballroom

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:40:04 PST 2011

Hey Ed, I am not sure if you got the info you needed off discogs. I am on a crappy cell phone and cant check. But I do have both of these bootlegs, among dozens of others, and I also have OCD. So I am pretty meticulous when it comes to accuracy re: dates/info! : ) So, I would say the dates that I have are most likely correct. The Nottingham @ Rock City took place on May 26th, 1982, and Electric Ballroom on August 18th, 1983. Don't have time to check the unknown tracks now, but I will. Send me an email, if I forget, and I will get back to you with track info. Best, Grant