[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Date for concert

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:21:29 PST 2011

Great thanks!

I forgot to mention that I have 2 copies of the '82 Nottingham show
(complete with songlists).
Part of my inspiration is so I don't duplicate what I already have :-)

I've also found setlist.fm helpful in some instances.  I'm storing all
of this in a Google doc for
now but part II of the project (or was sorting 1000 CD-R's part I,
listening to them part II?) I
was going to post it there.

/Ed