[Nagnagnag] [Cabaretvoltaire] Date for concert

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 22:49:48 PST 2011

Hi Ed & Clive,

Those are my submissions on Discogs. I reckon it is the 1983 concert and at
some point the tracks (probably on my recording) have got transposed, I've
found this happens quite often with taped recordings.

And yes, I'm pretty sure your Electric Ballroom recording is that one.

I put all my bootleg CV recordings on Discogs, so it's a good resource if
anyone is looking for info, also check out the CV gigography on Songkick.

Cheers

Simon