[Nagnagnag] Industrial Revolution or Art of the Sixth Sense?

Doug Wittner wittner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:58:31 PST 2011

you might not have to choose!  my copy (paperback) of Industrial Revolution
has Sixth Sense added as an appendix...as far as i know it's the whole of
SS.

IR is actually quite a good read - as Larry says, it's not necessarily about
CabVolt as such but they do play more than a tangential role...more about
the author's reminiscences of that period, hanging out with the band, etc.
recommended.