[Nagnagnag] Industrial Revolution or Art of the Sixth Sense?

Larry Poulton funtmaster at me.com
Sat Feb 26 15:45:48 PST 2011

I have only read Industrial Revolution. It was interesting especially for me as it mirrored my experiences thru the 70s and 80s in terms of the politics and work. It is not a great insight into the Cabs themselves who seem to be occasional actors in the writers play, who concentrates mainly on his story. It does give a sense of the Sheffield music scene and a flavour of the band relationships but somehow manages to let you walk away none too much the wiser. All in all, it was more entertaining than educational. If you can pick up a cheap copy, go for it. I think I paid £6 on Amazon.

Re the gig - Im not sure that RHK is even advertised on the posters now......... I would be surprised if he was there.

Larry