[Nagnagnag] 3 new Intone releases

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 13:33:02 PST 2011

I know what you mean Jerker. I have ended up making my own physical CDrs
with covers of all the itunes-only releases, as I want them represented in
my collection.

Also the timing is poor, a few weeks ago and I could have flagged them up as
reasons for an itunes giftcard, but with only two weeks to Xmas I can't
justify spending over £20 on myself at this time, so they're just gonna have
to wait til the New Year...