[Nagnagnag] 3 new Intone releases

Jerker Sundlöf jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Tue Dec 13 00:59:23 PST 2011

Haven't had time to listen to the new stuff yet (bought it last
night). The only stuff I've ever bought from iTunes have been
elsewhere non-available CV-/kirk related stuff from Intone. Most
releases have been excellent, but I must say this non-physical format
is definitely not for me. I much rather pay £15 for a well pressed and
well packaged vinyl (or even cd) than £7.99 for a download.

/J