[Nagnagnag] The Black Dog - Greedy Gutter Guru (Richard H Kirk Remix) [Dust Science]

Nicolas Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Thu Dec 1 03:55:59 PST 2011

Bought the blue vinyl of it. Didn't really like it :-/

On 1 Dec 2011 11:41, "Eric Frans" <efrans at gmail.com> wrote:

Just stumbled upon this Richard Kirk remix of The Black Dog and don't
recall seeing it mentioned yet...

The Black Dog - Greedy Gutter Guru (Richard H Kirk Remix) [Dust Science]

Listen to the whole track here (very catchy!):

http://duststoredigital.com/album/liber-chaos

Some info from the above link:

* This is the Fifth of The Black Dog’s Liber series of releases that are
purely aimed at the dance floor. It follows the previous, well received
Liber Kult, Liber Temple & Liber Nox 12″s and the album Liber Dogma.

* Then there’s Richard H Kirk – An absolute legend. He’s still producing
some of the best electronic music out there and we’re constantly reminded
that we still have a lot to learn. We have nothing but total respect for
him.

* released 26 November 2011

   - Eric