[Nagnagnag] FYI - TG collection up for sale...

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:01:34 PDT 2010

Fwd: [Grief] TG collection sale

Posted by: "s. borges" sergio433 at gmail.com

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 am (PDT)

Greetings,

There's a fellow, from Austria, from another list selling his entire
collection - no, I don't know him and have no idea who he is - but his
collection is very impressive. Basically, industrial, post-industrial and
ambient stuff, but guess that a few here will find it quite interesting
(some very, very rare items listed).

cheers, s., rio.