[Nagnagnag] Purchasing

Mark Kolmar mark at burningrome.com
Thu Dec 30 10:34:56 PST 2010

Trying to characterize objectively -- Plasticity has a trippy/chill
edge, International Language has maybe more of a conventional sound with
house elements, and The Conversation has some rougher edges that mesh
this type of style with a little more of the earlier Cabs texture.

I always had a soft spot emotionally for Plasticity -- melodic, aggro,
odd, normal, ugly, pretty. If I heard it first now, I don't know how it
would fit the time. If you know earlier Cabs and want a good first entry
to the early 90s period, then The Conversation could be the place to
start. Also consider Colours for a nicely expert acid-house take.

--Mark