[Nagnagnag] Purchasing

Jason Bagley bagleyj at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 29 23:42:11 PST 2010

I've only heard the last two. It's subjective to say which one is best. Plasticity is very different from The Conversation. I like The Conversation better, it is a long ambient work that can be left in the background but also can be listened to closely. Plasticity doesn't hold my interest despite it having a more typical songs.

-Jason