[Nagnagnag] Chris Connelly connection

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:22:27 PST 2010

hmmm

they'll probably completely omit footage from the period where pouty little
punkboi al would give interviews in a phony british accent. it's too bad
because revenge was awesome.

just about everything after twitch seemed like wanky stoner humor to me.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Charles Terhune <cterhune at maine.rr.com>wrote:

> That movie looks awesome and horrifying.
>
> On Dec 13, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Daniel Barychko wrote:
>
> Hello All!
>
> Just finished reading Chris Connelly's "Concrete, Bulletproof, Invisible+
> Fried: My Life as a Revolting Cock". A good yarn which you'll most likely
> read cover to cover in a few days. Interesting accounts of the early days of
> the Chicago Wax Trax scene from the late 80's to the early 90's. Amazing
> anectdotes about touring, partying and other shenanigans with RevCo,
> Minsitry and PigFace....and of course, a brief anecdote about the
> Ministry/Cabaret Voltaire collaboration that led to the "Acid Horse"
> project. Read it for an insiders view of what was going on at that time, in
> that place.
>
> Hopefully we will also have another insider's view of the scene just after
> that time as "The Fix: Ministry Movie" will be released sometime next year
> if they can get it past the censors.
> http://www.fixtheministrymovie.com/
>

> Cheers,
> Dan

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves
Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA