[Nagnagnag] Chris Connelly connection

Daniel Barychko concentric at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 13 08:22:37 PST 2010

Hello All!

Just finished reading Chris Connelly's "Concrete, Bulletproof, Invisible+ Fried: My Life as a Revolting Cock". A good yarn which you'll most likely read cover to cover in a few days. Interesting accounts of the early days of the Chicago Wax Trax scene from the late 80's to the early 90's. Amazing anectdotes about touring, partying and other shenanigans with RevCo, Minsitry and PigFace....and of course, a brief anecdote about the Ministry/Cabaret Voltaire collaboration that led to the "Acid Horse" project. Read it for an insiders view of what was going on at that time, in that place.

Hopefully we will also have another insider's view of the scene just after that time as "The Fix: Ministry Movie" will be released sometime next year if they can get it past the censors.
http://www.fixtheministrymovie.com/

Cheers,
Dan