[Nagnagnag] Warp loves RHK in Sheffield !!!

Jerker jerker.sundlof at eins.se
Thu Sep 17 12:41:52 PDT 2009

Can't make it unfortunately. Hope to get a review from anyone on this
list shortly after.

Came across this from wikipedia about Peter Care:
"In 2005... Care began a new project with his old friends from Cabaret
Voltaire, a box-set of their early albums with new visuals."
"...Care is currently working on the upcoming release of "Johnny Yesno
Redux", a DVD project in conjunction with Cabaret Voltaire and Mute
Records."
I believe this was written some time ago (nov 2008).
Anyone has any input on this?
/J