[Nagnagnag] RE: Over And Over

cars10 carsten at framed-dimension.de
Sun Mar 29 22:35:05 PDT 2009

Heya Grant,

I sort of disappeared from the screen last year due to a bad hd crash,
loosing loads of e-mail's and contacts besides all sorts of stuff which
I puzzled together during the last months mostly. besides my family grew
bigger leaving me less space for music, digging through the web and so
on. I hardly get my current pile listened through even if I don't obtain
much at all..... I'm a bit sceptical about that Kora Disk, if it's
"only" RHK I find it  wierd using CV for this kind of projects. Got the
last Ku Ling Disk which is pretty good, a bit more poppy than Creach but
still ..... Did you hear about the Crackdown Project of Mal - I think
brainwashed linked to it......... well, anyway hope you're doing fine,
Carsten