[Nagnagnag] RE: [Cabaretvoltaire] Kora Versions - first impressions

Lee Evans snaveeel at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:16:38 PDT 2009

To: cabaretvoltaire at yahoogroups.com; nagnagnag at hollyfeld.org
From: nic at worldofnic.org
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:42:18 +0000
Subject: [Cabaretvoltaire] Kora Versions - first impressions

Ah -I remember shopping in the old F.O.N. shop! Think I bought my first Age Of Chance 12" in there, thus seeing The Designers Republic designs for the first time.

CV/Kora must be one of tDR's last sleeve designs: they went bust in January :o(

Lee

Aside: Shiva Records is owned by Amrik Rai who used to own FON Records (a

sort-of precursor to Warp - one of FON's acts included DJ Parrot of Sweet

Exorcist), and previously managed the Cabs. (He also worked for the NME - my

google skills rock).

Nice Designers Republic sleeve.

nic

--